Saturday, May 12, 2012

Now entering... Tripple digits!

School really makes time FLY! Seriously, it's been 4 weeks since I came back to school, but I feel like I just left. Two days ago, I crossed the 100 day mark! I remember right after he left, looking at how long all the other missionaries had been gone thinking there was NO WAY I would ever get to 100 days. But here I am! I'm working on a list of 100 memories we had together. Most of them will be memories within a memory. Like something he said on a date and then something we did on a date, etc. I'm really excited! It's helping me relive those moments when we fell in love! I've also talked with his mom quite a bit these last few weeks. She said he worries about me. I just need to help him stay focused. I got a job and a few of the girls there are working on their mission papers. What motivation! I love it! :D I can't wait to leave on my mission. I've got a while, but at this rate, all I have to do is blink and I'll be coming home. <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment