Sunday, February 12, 2012

Two Week Mark... An Emotional Rollercoaster

Today has been really hard. Last night, someone posted a picture of him in the MTC on facebook. It was so good to see him so happy! But this morning I realized it's only been two weeks since we've seen each other. WOW! I have 41 1/2 months to go. I've been looking at "waiting for your missionary" sites, but none of them refer to waiting for TWO missions. That's hitting my hard right now. You know how after your cry for a long time, your nose it stuffy and you feel like you have a cold? Well, I have a cold right now and I'm almost too tired to cry. It's weird because even thought it's been a hard morning, I'm still hopeful. The girl who inspired this blog hit her one year mark the other day. I was watching her video and realizing how much I have to look forward to! In summary, this morning has been full of near-tears and hope (I never knew those two could be put together, but they can.) I'm waiting for the countdown in the mail. I think filling in the bubbles for the missed days will really help.


This is him and some guy I've never met. :) He's sure a handsome elder!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Love you! It gets easier I promise! You are doing really good though! You really are! Chin up buttercup! :) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your own mission!! i admire you so much for being able to wait for your missionary and then become one yourself. Thats so exciting (: Things will get easier and time will definitely start to fly- especially with you on your own mission. Stay strong dear (:

    ReplyDelete